Our step-by-step lesson plans…
Ages 10 & under
- How did the Roman Empire become the greatest in the world?
- Should kids be able to have social media accounts?
- Should we keep animals in zoos?
- Should we wear school uniforms?
- Was Willy Wonka good at heart?
- Should homework be banned?
- What is the greatest purpose of music?
- Where would be a better place to live: Ancient Athens or Sparta?
- Which ancient Bronze-Age civilization would be better to live in: Egypt or Mesopotamia?
- Does color-coding improve our memory’s performance?
- Should the 1791 French Constitution provide all citizens with the same political power?
- Should the local government regenerate this area?
- Should human doctors be replaced with automated ones?
- Will the world face a major food insecurity crisis by 2050?
- Could the de-extinction of certain species help the environment?
- Is war a necessary evil?
- Is it better to buy a gas or electric car?
- Is more trade always better for countries?
- Should affirmative action be required in college admissions?
- Should fracking be banned?
- Should euthanasia be legalized?
- Was Columbus a hero?
- Was Shakespeare a feminist?
- Were the “Dark Ages” really so dark?